Are you looking to know about the top 10 best bread knifes available in the market? If yes, then feels lucky as you have arrived at the right place. We have done in-depth research to create this article so that you can make your choice easily.
A bread knife is an amazing product that comes with the serrated edges and a long blade so that bread can be sliced easily. Check out our list carefully and make an ideal choice now.
- List of Top Best Bread Knifes Reviews
- 10. Shun Classic 9-inch Bread Knife
- 9. Victorinox 47547 10.25-Inch Wavy Bread Knife
- 8. Update International (KP-06) 10” German Steel Bread Knife
- 7. Fat Daddio’s CK-10
- 6. Mercer Culinary Millennia 10 Inch Wide Bread Knife
- 5. Orblue 8-inch Bread Knife
- 4. Tojiro Bread Slicer 235 mm F-737
- 3. Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 10-Inch Serrated Bread/ Slicing Knife
- 2. Wusthof Classic 8-Inch
- 1.J.A. Henckels 8-Inch Bread Knife
List of Top Best Bread Knifes Reviews
10. Shun Classic 9-inch Bread Knife
It is a Japanese bread knife that is perfect to use while cutting the difficult exterior of different artisan bread. This knife has been manufactured by using stainless steel blades and comes with the serrated edge that prevents tearing.
There is a 16-degree cutting on each side of the knife that makes its blades sharper as compared to the majority of the knives manufactured in Europe.
- Durable wood handle
- Lifetime warranty
- Rust-free look
- High Price
- People with longer hands may find it too small to handle
9. Victorinox 47547 10.25-Inch Wavy Bread Knife
This knife falls into the mid-priced category that is perfect to use on the soft foods. The Victorinox bread knife comes with wavy scallops that help it to slice through delicate baked foods and soft bread easily.
If you are one of those people who doesn’t require a French loaf cutting knife so often, then go for this wonderful knife. Plastic is used for constructing this product and that’s why it is a lightweight knife.
- Recommended by lots of leading blogs and magazines
- Great control throughout slicing
- Affordable price
- Blade is too flimsy
- Handle too short
8. Update International (KP-06) 10” German Steel Bread Knife
This is a wonderful knife that is manufactured by using a German steel blade. The Update International knife comes with a serrated edge that makes it perfect for cutting the tough foods. Furthermore, the easy to clean design make sure that there is no requirement for spending hours for cleaning it. In addition, it becomes better because of the ergonomic handle.
- Incredible for going through tough exteriors
- Easy to guide blade
- Stylish knife
- Poorly made brushes
- Too thick blade for cleaning
7. Fat Daddio’s CK-10
You should select the Fat Daddio’s CK-10 if you generally cut foods that require crowning or torturing. It comes in two different sizes of 10-inch and 14inch giving a choice to the people. Furthermore, there is a 16-gauge stainless steel blade and a solid handle so that you can use it efficiently.
- Perfect for cutting the majority of the deserts
- Tougher and rigid knife
- Exceptional control due to comfort grip handle
- Huge size may be a problem for some people
- Too heavy
6. Mercer Culinary Millennia 10 Inch Wide Bread Knife
This Mercer knife has a beautiful design and comes in many different colors and variations. Its ergonomic handle is a perfect combination of polypropylene for longevity and Santoprene for comfort. This Japanese knife also has a sharp razor edge, which is made of high-quality steel. Furthermore, the company offers a lifetime warranty on this product.
- Available in multiple colors
- Reduces stress on the wrist
- Wide handle
- Difficult to get it out of the packing
5. Orblue 8-inch Bread Knife
Orblue 8-inch is a multi-purpose knife that can be wonderful to work on the bagels, tomatoes, cake, pineapple, pastries and many other things. It comes with an ultra-sharp serrated edge, which makes sure a perfect gripping and fast cutting without any type of tearing. The length of its slicer blade is 8 inches that make sure you slice effortlessly. Other than that, the main advantage of this knife is its sleek and modern uniform design that you can find in a limited number of knives.
- Make a uniform slice with less friction
- Lightweight handle
- Affordable price
- Rush spots after some months of use
- Difficult to control
4. Tojiro Bread Slicer 235 mm F-737
Tojiro Bread Slicer is one of the top knives due to its high-level performance and strength. You will get an adequate return after investing in this wonderful knife. It has a full-tang design and serrated edge, which makes slicing easier. The company has used stainless steel for making its blade, whereas its ergonomic handle is made up of high-quality wood.
- Affordable price when compared to unique features
- Sharp blades
- Highly recommended for perfect slicing
- Less flexible
- Don’t last much longer on hard crusts
3. Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 10-Inch Serrated Bread/ Slicing Knife
The Chicago Cutlery Walnut is made up from high-carbon 420 steel that offers complete protection against the rust and stains. It is perfect for slicing through crusty bread and other similar foods. The full-tang blade of this knife lends right balance and weight. Furthermore, the handle is manufactured using solid walnut material and fully secured with the triple-compression brass rivets. It is a stylish knife that is available with a lifetime warranty.
- Big size
- Low price
- Shorter curved blades
- Difficult to clean
2. Wusthof Classic 8-Inch
It is one of the most uniquely designed knives that come with a triangular tip for providing precision cutting. The Wusthof Classic is equipped with a triple-riveted handle and suffers no wobbling. Furthermore, the company offers a lifetime warranty on this product so that you don’t have to buy a knife every year. It is a long-term investment for the people who use bread knife more frequently.
- Safe for dishwasher
- Razor like sharpness
- Unique and beautiful design
- Poor after-sales customer service
1.J.A. Henckels 8-Inch Bread Knife
The knife that tops our list is J.A. Henckels that is made up of the high-carbon German stainless steel blades. Further stability is added by durable stainless steel blades. The company gas designed this product in such a way that it can cut through the hardest bread crust with complete ease. Moreover, you will get the lifetime warranty at an affordable cost after buying this product. There is no chance that you will find such an amazing knife at this price.
- Full-tang riveted handles
- Perfect for slicing hard bread
- High-quality stainless steel
- Available only in a single size
- Demands some more wrist power on harder crusts