If you’re armed with one of the best gaming PCs which is packed with an excellent graphics card, then it’s only fair that you use the best gaming keyboard. Trust me, when looking for an immersive gaming experience; even the best ordinary keyboards don’t meet the cut! We have examined a number of brands and compiled this list of the Top 10 Best Gaming Keyboards in 2021. It’s our hope that you find the right one from this list.
Top 10 Best Gaming Keyboards in 2021
#10 SteelSeries Apex M500 Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Cherry MX Red Switch
Starting us off on the 10th position is the SteelSeries gaming keyboard. This is an excellent gadget equipped with the best features to offers the best gaming experience. First, it boasts Cherry MX Red gaming switches for a great experience. And, it features a reinforced steel back construction which gives it unparalleled durability. Fitted with an excellent SteelSeries engine, this 100% programmable gaming keyboard guarantees the best gaming. Something else, it offers excellent colors thus decorating the entire gaming session.
#9 Razer Ornata Expert – Revolutionary Mecha-Membrane Gaming Keyboard Ergonomic Design
Fitted with custom designed keycaps made shorter to minimize taken before an action is registered, this is another incredible gaming keyboard on the market. It offers an immersive gaming experience and offers value for the money. The independently programmable backlit keys and dynamic lighting effects make each gaming experience unforgettable. Something else, this keyboard features an ergonomic design with an excellent wrist rest feature for added comfort. Given the ergonomic design, you can game for hours without experiencing writs fatigue.
#8 CM Storm QuickFire Rapid – Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
By: Cooler Master
Cooler Master is a market-leader in the manufacture of ultra-grade gaming keyboards. This particular model boasts some great features which allow the gamer to have a great and immersive experience. The Cherry MX switches make it quite amazing and give the gamer the ability to execute a plethora of commands at the same time. In a gaming mode, the window keys are disabled for convenience and ease of use. What’s more, the excellent anti-ghosting feature ensures that each command is executed instantly. Its unique keycaps fitted with key pullers allow gamers to play comfortably and conveniently. Also, it has laser-marked keycaps for easy use.
#7 HyperX Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Brown, (HX-KB2BR1-US/R1)
Boasting over six dynamic lighting effects, HyperX is another great option I’d recommend for any gamer. I am a huge gaming enthusiast and this was the first gaming keyboard I used. There’re various reasons why I highly recommend this keyboard. First, the signature integrated LED light bar makes it ideal for use while its solid steel frame offers added stability and durability. The Cherry MX keys make it highly reliable while the dedicated media buttons coupled with large volume wheels offer added control.
#6 Logitech G105 920-003371 Gaming Keyboard
Logitech gaming keyboard is equipped with long-life LED backlighting offering two levels of use in a dark or bright room. My friend has been using it for years now! The six programmable keys which configure up to 18 unique functions ensure that you have a great gaming experience. Of course, there’re a number of software requirements for a great experience. It boasts single key presses, intricate LUA scripts and complex macros for added convenience. Something else, the independent multi-key input feature allows one to press up to five keys simultaneously for a great gaming response. Of course, ghosting and interferences are highly reduced.
#5 Redragon K552 KUMARA LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Black)
Equipped with custom mechanical switches, Redragon is a great gaming keyboard. I purchased it for my son as a birthday gift and he loves it. The Cherry Blue switches offer the ultimate gaming performance. Something else, this keyboard features an adjustable Red LED lighting and some excellent double-shot molded keycaps to offer crystal clear lighting. With the lighting, one can use this gaming keyboard even in the dark without much hassle.
What’s more, the keyboard boasts a metallic and ABS construction for added durability. With mechanical keys and an excellent gold-plated USB connector, you can be sure to have a badass gaming experience. With each custom key designed for longevity, durability, and responsiveness, this is a must-have product. Something else, the keys have tactile feedback, audible click sounds, and ultra-grade resistance.
#4 Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with USB Passthrough – Carbon
My bro bought this gaming keyboard after I thoroughly thrashed him during a gaming escapade. He wanted to have an advantage over the other gamers and I believe this keyboard offered him that satisfaction. First, it’s equipped with excellent mechanical switches which offer top-level performance, durability, and responsiveness. What’s more, this keyboard is designed for all-purpose usage and is backed with a plethora of excellent features such as well-lit keycaps. The lit keys allow one to play even in poorly-lit rooms since they’re visible.
Something else, there’s an additional USB cable which is designed to offer rapid charging of the keyboard for effective gaming sessions. If you’re looking for a great gaming experience even during the night, then we highly recommend this gaming keyboard.
#3 Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 – RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Ergonomic Wrist Rest
With up to 80 million keystrokes, this gaming keyboard is designed for ultimate performance. It meets even stricter requirements and guarantees safety for the user. Of course, the level of durability and responsiveness is unsurpassed. Each particular key is designed to offer timely response and guarantee excellent performances. Its individually programmable keys with up to 16.8 million colors allow one to easily customize each gaming session for an immersive experience. I have personally used this gaming keyboard and would recommend it to any gamer who wants to have a great experience. Additionally, it boasts unique wrist rest features for adequate comfort and fatigue elimination. This way, one can game for hours without getting tired. Regardless of the intensity of your gaming sessions, this keyboard boasts an ergonomic construction for added comfort.
#2 Razer DeathStalker Essential Gaming Keyboard – Ergonomic Gaming-Grade Membrane
Just like its earlier sibling, this Razer gaming keyboard offers excellent features and guarantees ultimate performance. It allows one to execute a plethora of keys at the same time for an excellent performance. Something else, each key responds accurately and quickly for a great gaming session. Equipped with excellent anti-ghosting features, this keyboard puts the gamer s step ahead of his/her opponents. The instantly responsive keys allow one to unleash destruction and out-muscle their competitors with unrivaled ease.
#1 CORSAIR K70 LUX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Backlit Red LED – USB Passthrough
CORSAIR gaming keyboard scoops the top position. This is the best gaming keyboard on the market. I purchased it after dishing out the other one to my nephew. This keyboard boasts some excellent features and gives one advantage over their competition. First, it boasts an aircraft-grade brushed aluminum frame which offers added durability. The advanced lighting features allow one to work even at night and in poorly lit rooms. Its large and ergonomic keycaps offer a vibrant and dynamic gaming session. Of course, I couldn’t help noticing the effective CUE support which offers enhanced macro and light programming for a virtually unlimited game personalization. Of course, this keyboard features a 100% Cherry key switches fitted with gold contacts for a rapid and precise key response and command execution.
Factors to Consider Before Buying A Gaming Keyboard:
- Price: Owing to the old adage “cheap is expensive”, I am of the opinion that you need to keenly consider the price before buying any gaming keyboard. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you have to spend an arm and a leg to acquire the bright keyboard. Spending a fortune isn’t a guarantee that the keyboard will offer excellent results. For that reason, I suggest you consider an inter-marriage between the price and the quality before making a purchase.
- Precision and speed: Who wants to use a keyboard which takes minutes to respond after a key has been pressed? Of course, slow gaming keyboards offer undesirable results and may mean the difference between you being a winner or losing embarrassingly to your opponent. For that reason, it’s crucial that you pick a quick and precise gaming keyboard to have an advantage over your competitors. You also have to consider the overall actuation force required to execute a keystroke since it affects precision and speed.
- Versatility: Versatility is a basic requirement for any gaming keyboard. The ability to strike several keys at the same time and still have the commands executed is paramount for an excellent gaming session. For that reason, be sure to check the versatility of any gaming keyboard before purchasing it. Most mechanical gaming keyboards are equipped with Cherry MX switches and a plethora of color options for one to choose from. These are some of the versatility aspects you need to consider before buying a gaming keyboard.
- Feedback: This is also quite important for any gamer. I have used several gaming keyboards which register a keystroke when half-way pressed making them quite impressive. I have also used others which are quite annoying and need to be pressed hard before the command can be executed. When buying a gaming keyboard, be sure to check the feedback which is also highly how sensitive the keys are.
- Durability: Durability is highly determined by the material used in the construction. When looking for a gaming keyboard, don’t go for those flimsy and weak keyboards which break after a short while. We highly suggest that you go for ultra-grade materials for adequate performance. We have gaming keyboards rated for a life cycle of 50 million keystrokes thanks to their durable construction. For that reason, be sure to pick a durable keyboard.
Wrapping It Up
Looking for a gaming keyboard, in a market swamped with options, is a back-breaking task. However, armed with this list of the Top 10 best gaming Keyboards in 2021, you can never go wrong. Having keenly selected the products after a thorough screening, we highly recommend them for any gaming aficionado. Also, feel free to leave a comment and we will gladly consider your opinion and comments in our future reviews. All the best!