Almost all students in university level, college, and high school are in dire need of graphing calculators. This is highly emphasized as an essential tool that students and educators need to understand. In addition to that, there are times that using a graphing calculator is necessary. This is especially true when considering this age and day.
With so many graphing calculators that can be found on the market today, it can be so overwhelming choosing one from among well-known brands. Under these brand names is a wide range of models with different features. Now, what exactly will you look for?
- Here are the top 10 best graphing calculators in 2018
- 10. Texas Instruments TI-80 Graphing Calculator
- 9. HP Prime Graphing Calculator
- 8. Casio fx-9750GII Graphing Calculator, Blue
- 7. Texas Instruments Inc. TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Raspberry Pink Graphing Calculator
- 6. Texas Instruments TI-83 Graphing Calculator
- 5. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator (Pink)
- 4. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, Bionic
- 3. Casio fx-9750GII Graphing Calculator, White
- 2. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, Black
- 1. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphics Calculator, Black
Here are the top 10 best graphing calculators in 2018
10. Texas Instruments TI-80 Graphing Calculator
This graphing calculator is basically designed to impress all Pre-calculus students. With its huge screen of 64 by 48 pixels and 16 by 8 characters display, you will simply be impressed by it more. Moreover, it is backed by 7K RAM memory and CPU 980 kilohertz. Its other excellent features include roots, function values, graphical analysis, derivatives, minimums, and maximums.
- Comes at Inexpensive price and in Good Condition
- Works exactly like a scientific calculator
- It is missing intersections or roots, and numerical integration
9. HP Prime Graphing Calculator
Introduced as one of the best tools for students, the HP Prime Graphing Calculator weighs eight ounces and measures 7.2x 3.4 x 0.6 inches. Almost anyone can be delighted by the fact that this features an RPN data entry. This also proudly introduces the same functionality just as the model 48 equation and more. With an increase in its font size, you will find it much convenient using it for ease of readability. In addition to that, it has a very nice feel and it does not make it difficult typing on it.
- Let you Scroll on menus just like Smart Phones, Tablets and iPads
- Fast Graphing. One-variable functions will easily and instantly be graphed.
- Built-in applications included for Spreadsheet
- Has no such thing as serial port, or an infrared
- No Mac versions
8. Casio fx-9750GII Graphing Calculator, Blue
With all its excellent features, it can be said that the Casio fx-9750GII Graphing Calculator is one of the best choices of the graphing calculator. This highlights its excellent features that include unit conversion, RREF/REF function, random integers, GOF function and regressions types. This is very pleasing to use during statistics and computer science classes. It is worth it as it lets you save a lot of money. The impressive thing about it is that it performs a lot of functions.
- Features a table which displays graph coordinates
- Comes with Functional Features and convenient cover
- Purchased at its Affordable Price
- The instructions are somehow difficult or complex. If you already have learned how to use it, you won’t experience any issues at all.
7. Texas Instruments Inc. TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Raspberry Pink Graphing Calculator
This is by far the greatest and the latest graphing calculator for students in high school. This comes with its features that include two point five the speed of TI-83 Plus, USB port and thirty software applications. With its eight-line display and high resolution, you will be impressed by it more. In addition to that, its programming capability will just set it different from the rest.
- Perfect for stats class
- Very Easy to Use
- The color pink is fashionable and glossy
- No issues whatsoever
6. Texas Instruments TI-83 Graphing Calculator
The Texas Instruments TI-83 Graphing Calculator is an ideal unit to consider if you want to excel in trigonometry. If you are also a Math student, you will be impressed because of its powerful features intended for statistical analysis and graphing. This features a keyboard layout and LCD screen display. This also includes parametric, polar, function and sequence for the plot modes. In addition to that, it lets you graph, store and analyze ten functions.
- Comes with an easy to understand and clear manual that lets you run it up quickly
- Comes at its Fair Price
- No issue mentioned
5. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator (Pink)
This is impressive because of its functionality and its nine times more memory. One more thing is that its speed and loads of calculator applications will make you want to buy it. Its metallic and stylish silver case and 4 AAA batteries will mean to say that it is all worth it.
- Comes in good condition and Functions Well
- Great to use during Biology/Chemistry Lectures and Labs
- Works for Math Class
- The color is very different as compared to the picture
4. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, Bionic
This is one of the best graphing calculators because of its backlit display in full color. This is also impressive because of its high-resolution screen and slim and sleek look. Its functionality and rechargeable battery just make it even more impressive.
- Makes it Easy for Students to Follow Along
- Comes with multiple, nice, fast, sleek and gorgeous add-ons
- Comes with the latest tech
- No issue with the graphing calculator
3. Casio fx-9750GII Graphing Calculator, White
This is one of the best graphing calculators for educators and students from college, high school and middle school. Featuring its icon menu, it is much easier to use and navigate. Its access functionality and IU design will help a student understand mathematical concepts a lot better.
- It is sturdy and is a great quality product
- Works great
- Case is Quite Difficult to open
2. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, Black
Featuring its sleek design, the Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, Black is excellent for its crisp screen. It is surprisingly slimmer and it is great for its optimal display and captivating color. Among its key features include the rechargeable battery, backlit color, images and apps and math print functionality.
- Comes well-packaged
- Great functionality
- Cheaper than other graphing calculators
- No issues at all
1. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphics Calculator, Black
This is on top of the graphing calculator choices that you might want to keep in mind. This boasts of its graphing functions saved, defined, graphed and analyzed at a time. Its advanced functions will easily be accessed by a pull-down display menu. Its vertical and horizontal split screen choices will also impress you the most.
- An excellent tool to use when checking answers
- Comes at the best price
- The most technological and newest calculator
- You are required to punch the calculator keys to register in
Now, you already have learned more about the top 10 best graphics calculators in 2018 that you must ever consider!