Outdoor adventures like cycling, running and hiking don’t have to be limited in the dry and warmer months. Waterproof socks let you enjoy your day when you have to wade through some water, without concerns of soaking your feet in wet socks all day until you get home to change into a fresh pair. These pieces of footwear are also vital for you if you often brave the cold weather for some outdoor fun. A solid pair of waterproof will keep your feet dry and warm. This article highlights the top 7 best waterproof socks, read on to discover the best choice you can get on the crowded market.
- Top 7 Best Waterproof Socks in 2018 List
- #7 Waterproof Socks for Men and Women, [SGS Certified] Unisex Knee Length
- #6 Waterproof Socks, Unisex Mid-Calf, and Ankle Waterproof & Highly Breathable
- #5 100% Waterproof Hiking Socks, [SGS Certified] RANDY SUN Unisex Ventilated Sock
- #4 Waterfly Waterproof Socks Breathable Sweat-absorbing Socks for Men Women
- #3 Dexshell Ultralite Bamboo Waterproof Socks
- #2 Dexshell Hytherm Pro Waterproof Socks
- #1 [SGS Certified] RANDY SUN Unisex Waterproof & Breathable Hiking/Trekking/Ski
- What To Know Before Buying Waterproof Socks:
- Wrapping It Up!
Top 7 Best Waterproof Socks in 2018 List
#7 Waterproof Socks for Men and Women, [SGS Certified] Unisex Knee Length
These waterproof socks are a good reason why you shouldn’t worry about the pesky grains while you wade around. They feature three layers with an outer layer made dominantly of nylon for its waterproofing capabilities, and a woolen inner layer for breathability, warmth, and comfort. The seamless bonding finish also eliminates the chances of water sneaking through the tiniest stitch.
With mid-knee coverage, those paddling in deep water or stomping through the snow are still sure of dry and warm feel. Large and X-large unisex sizes are available and the makers recommend hand washing the socks at less than 40 C as excess heat damages the waterproof layer.
#6 Waterproof Socks, Unisex Mid-Calf, and Ankle Waterproof & Highly Breathable
This pair of socks has the ability to give you extra outdoor energy that you won’t enjoy with ordinary waterproof socks. These waterproof, breathable and comfortable socks rely on the three layers that include; an outer layer that is 98% waterproof nylon; a lightweight breathable membrane and a fine lining for comfort. They are also antibacterial meaning your feet won’t be giving off nasty smells after squelching through muddy waters. With three unisex size variants, you can’t miss out on this rubber feel and function. It is advisable to hand wash or maintain temperatures of below 40 C if you decide to use a washing machine.
#5 100% Waterproof Hiking Socks, [SGS Certified] RANDY SUN Unisex Ventilated Sock
By: RANDY SUN
This shield will keep your feet fresh and dry and save you the disappointment and discomfort associated with going home early because of soggy feet. They are a snatch for athletes and explorers alike. You have three layers to thanks for its resilience to water molecules and desirable comfort that this pair is known for. In spite of three times more thickness than ordinary socks, it is something you would wish for as it ensures thermal protection for cold and wet weather activities like wading, trekking, and hiking.
Another thing, they are built just like athletic socks and offer great mobility, flexibility, and moisture wicking. The seamless design is so that they will repeatedly hold up in inclement weather. There are 4 unisex sizes and several color options to choose from.
#4 Waterfly Waterproof Socks Breathable Sweat-absorbing Socks for Men Women
Nothing can wreck a person’s good day worse than a pair of wet socks, which is why you need a capable pair of waterproof socks when you decide to wallow in water. Being waterproof this option is great for aquatic fun. This is made possible by the three-layer design that includes 98% waterproof nylon and 2% rubber in the outer layer. The inner layer includes a significant amount of merino wool for the ultimate experience of warmth and comfort.
It has an incredibly snug fit due to its elasticity courtesy of rubber. Different sizes are available to suit your demands. This is a perfect addition to your sporting or hiking gear, or any aquatic activity such as fishing or boating.
#3 Dexshell Ultralite Bamboo Waterproof Socks
These striped socks are game changers; they are waterproof and lightweight, but not to the detriment of their water resistance and insulation. The outer lining is 96% nylon and pairs with the 100% waterproof interlining to ensure that absolutely zero molecules of water reach your dry and warm feet. One part that stands out is the inner lining that is created from 70% bamboo rayon. This highly insulating material is extra strong and tear proof is okay with any surface and gives you long-term benefits. Its ankle length also ensures your feet easily slip into running shoes. You should get yourself this handy little beauty; it is an investment that your feet will be thankful for.
#2 Dexshell Hytherm Pro Waterproof Socks
Why should others have all the fun while you walk around all day long with soggy socks? Get yourself these amazing pair of waterproof socks and save yourself some of the grossest and uncomfortable experience that soggy socks are known for. Like other top products in its class, the manufacturer made use of predominantly nylon for the outer with a waterproof and windproof interlining so you won’t have to worry about soaking your feet in water for long hours. Like their cousins in this lot, the woolen inner gives that warm and cozy feeling. In fact, you may not even realize you are wading in water. An excellent way to make the most out of all seasons regardless and offers a lot for the price.
#1 [SGS Certified] RANDY SUN Unisex Waterproof & Breathable Hiking/Trekking/Ski
By: RANDY SUN
Overcome the coldest and wettest extremities when you are out and about with these water socks. It is obvious that drenched socks are the last thing we want when going outdoors but with 74% nylon in the outer and a fully waterproof interlayer, this should be a problem of the past. The inner is made predominantly of Coolmax and elastane materials for comfort with an ultra-light cushion sole that offers the dry and warm barefoot experience exactly the way you want.
The socks are breathable and antibacterial meaning you won’t need to deal with bad odor. The makers prescribe hand washing at less than 40 C and hanging to dry after.
What To Know Before Buying Waterproof Socks:
- Performance: Different water socks have their own recommended use. Heavy-duty waterproof socks, for example, have a higher thermal rating to ensure more warmth meaning they are great for winter activities. Breathability of the socks should also e considered, foot fungus loves to grow in damp conditions and if the socks are not aerated them it may encourage bacterial infections. You may want socks with anti-bacterial treatment to counter this. Water socks are perfect for swimming, while others are designed for outdoor activities and may not exactly perform well when used for any other purpose.
- Price and Quality: Some waterproof sock can be quite pricey. Ensure that the price is affordable and the quality of the material is not questionable. This way you can be sure you won’t be replacing them soon.
- Comfort: Outdoor activities may last for hours and so you require comfortable water socks. Makes sure the option in mind is made from warm and comfortable material preferably wool. Also, look out something breathable to prevent your feet from getting too stuffy. Ensure second-skin-like fit for complete water resistance and comfort too.
Fashion conscious guys who need the added protection could also check out the different color options to suit their preferences.
Wrapping It Up!
We are positive that this article will make your selection much easier whether you are a runner who dodges or the adventurer exploring mountain trails. Go ahead and click on your preferred option from the ones we have listed and you will thank us later for the excellent performance.