Yoga has been doing wonders for millions around the world. Another thing is that in yoga, the age doesn’t matter and you can start getting benefits even if you are a teenager or retiree. It is for all the age groups and serves them with the benefits that are appropriate for their body. Yoga helps you get rid of flaws like anxiety, depression, and build up confidence while soothing your mind and soul. So here we will talk about top 10 Best Yoga DVDs for this year because DVDs are such a great and convenient way to learn yoga at home.
List of Top Best Yoga DVDs Review
10. Rodney Yee’s Complete Yoga for Beginners
This is a yoga series from Rodney Yee and created especially for beginners who want to perform some mind body and spirit detoxifying in their busy lives. The DVD includes several; types of yoga and each of them is designed for a different benefit.
- The yoga DVD is made by Rodney Yee, a well-known yoga instructor
- It is available in different formats that go with different screens
- Guides you through all the beginner phases and let you learn those poses correctly
- Includes yoga poses like Mountain, Plank, and Cobra that are known as the most beneficial ones
- Flexibility yoga that goes for 20 minutes
9. Flow Yoga: Elements of Yoga: Air & Water with Tara Lee
Want to get a DVD with the best type of yoga? This yoga DVD presented by Tara Lee is the second installment named as Air & Water. Just like its name the element in the DVD helps us connecting that air and water residing inside us.
- The DVD contains 20 minutes sessions that you can play separately or all together
- It mainly focuses on connecting you to the Air & Water elements
- In the DVD you will find: 10-minute balancing series, core workout, breathing exercise, and relaxation too
- Less time consuming and fills you with energy
- Anyone from beginner to intermediate can go for this yoga DVD
8. 3 Week Yoga Retreat Workout Program
This is brought to you by Beachbody, and the DVD totally contains a matter of 21 days. The DVD can be useful for both professionals and those who prefer doing yoga at home. It really sets you in a good mood and fills you up with energy.
- A quick solution to beginners
- The DVD includes content on Nutrition Guide, Quickstart Guide, Beginner Basics, Pose Tracker, etc.
- It is 21 days yoga program made by experts, and it needs 30 minutes of your day
- It teaches you from building a foundation to progression
- Results are noticeable just after the first few days
7. Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond
This yoga DVD mainly focuses on yogas that provides your body flexibility using those stretching poses. It is perfect for beginners but even the intermediate and advanced canale advantage of this soul-soothing yoga.
- All the shoots are taken poolside, so you can feel the natural aura
- Even a beginner can start with this DVD and feel the progression over time
- It helps you develop a strong body, improve the immune system and increases flexibility
- It includes both formats AM and PM where AM gives you the energetic feel and PM is for relaxing mode
- Get a perfect body balance include both of these as a routine
6. Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno
It is the yoga session with Jillian Michaels that help you getting slim and gain an attractive body.
The DVD mainly contains two sections of yoga and each one of 30 minutes. Both of these focus on different effective yoga poses so you can burn those calories fast and get slim.
- Get an attractive physique using Jillian’s guide of fitness
- This yoga practice helps you get strong, build stamina while getting a slim appearance
- In workout number one, you will learn cardio workouts, and workout two is about some lightweight moves
- You can notice progression each day after practicing Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno
5. Yoga over 50 – with 8 Routines
This yoga DVD is designed for those who are in their 50’s or more than that. All the routines and poses suits the adults best so they can be fit and flexible even at this age when those bones get weaker. The DVD overall includes eight routines so you can build strength, peace, balance, and flexibility.
- Feel more energized and active every day you follow this yoga practice
- Different routines lest you focus on different body parts and range from 20-60 minutes
- Some of the poses on this DVD include:
- Seated Poses, Flowing Sun Salutations, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, etc.
- The entire yoga practice is demonstrated by Barbara Benagh who is an experienced instructor.
4. Rodney Yee’s Yoga for Beginners
It is Rodney Yee’s Yoga DVD that a beginner can go for undoubtedly. The yoga routine is designed to offer you strength, lose weight, and feel that energy all day along. It is not just for the most effective yoga poses, but there are lessons on yoga mistakes too, so you make a pose in the correct form every time.
- Two sections of yoga workout
- Excellent for beginners and help them to build strength
- Get rid of yoga mistakes and get complete benefit from all the poses
- Soothe your mind and get energy for your body
- Workouts are times based that you can perform in morning and evening
3. Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga & Short Forms
It is an amazing product that takes care of the pregnant lady and delivers the perfect type of yoga practice. Here you will learn with Jennifer Wolfe who offers you a complete series of prenatal yoga that is safe for you and your baby.
- The package comes with two DVDs of yoga practices
- It ensures you completely safe yoga for all your three trimesters
- It trains your body well for the pregnancy and the delivery
- Both DVDs include different durations of yoga: 15, 30, 45 & 75.
- Demonstrated excellently so you can follow easily and have fun
2. Yoga for Beginners: Boxed Set
It is a great set of yoga practices that come with three DVDs and each one works with a different situation. The yoga program is dedicated to the people who want relief in their stressful life, beginners who want to gain benefits of yoga, and inflexible persons out there.
- Three DVDs brings you three different benefits
- Takes away your stress, provides flexibility, and build the foundation of beginners
- All the poses are filmed near Half-Moon Bay, Antigua
- There are different routines that last between 15 – 60 minutes
- AM and PM yoga so you can practice yoga in morning and evening and experience more relaxed
1. Biggest Loser: Weight Loss Yoga
This is the weight loss yoga DVD where Bob Harper will instruct you for every single move. Consistency and dedication are the two pillars that will take you far on the journey of losing those pounds.
- It is a 55-minute routine divided into three separate yoga workouts
- Also, there are warm-up and cool-down sessions that you need before and after a workout
- The first series includes vinyasa series that means lunges, stretches, standing poses, etc.
- The second series is about abs and back workout
- The third one is about body weight workout
- An excellent opportunity to understand the importance of fitness and breathing system
The list of top 10 DVD products end up, and with this, we think you have got your perfect one. You can order them using the link directly and see all other details on that product page.
Paramatan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and we get a commission on purchases made through our links.