A woman sure has to go through a lot during pregnancy. Her health and comfortability before and after the birth of her child must, therefore, be prioritized. To be specific, she must be comfortable when she rests, be it sleeping or sitting. To provide comfort in this domain, it is a must to look for the best pregnancy pillows available online. Here are the best available in 2020.
List of Best Pregnancy Pillows in 2020
10. ComfySure Full Body Pregnancy Pillow
This pregnancy pillow is not just for women who are expecting or breastfeeding. It can be used to relieve pain in the neck, arms, and back by everyone. There are also numerous benefits this pregnancy pillow offers.
- It doubles up a soft cushion that can be used a resting pad while lounging or reading
- It provides support to the lumbar region and diminishes discomfort related to gastric reflux and sciatica
- This pillow is made from 100% polyester which is ideal for people who have sensitive skin and are allergic to fabrics
- It is also ideal for infants who can rest on it while being breastfed
- has an elongated and ergonomic shape that measures 28.8×58 inches and is suitable for king-sized beds and large couches
When dirty, throw in this pillow into a washing machine and adjust the washing cycle to cold and delicate
9. Restorology Full 60-Inch Body Pregnancy Pillow
A pregnancy pillow such as this should be your pick because it’s ideal for pregnant women and individuals who are looking for solutions to alleviate body pain.
- This pillow hugs the natural contours of your body to provide extreme comfort
- Its elegant shape is known to support your head and back to eliminate discomforts, such as heartburns, sciatica, and lumbar pain
- You won’t need to buy extra cushions and pillows as this single pillow is large and surprisingly comfortable
- The entire pillow comes zippered in a casing that can be removed and cleaned in a washing much on a low spin-cycle and then tumble dried
8. PharMeDoc U-Shape Full Body Pregnancy Pillow
There’s so much to be gained from this pregnancy pillow in the area of comfort for people from all walks of life and ages.
- This pillow measures 56” in length, 35” in width, and 7” in length which is ideal for alleviating pain the back, belly, legs, and arms
- Being free of toxins is crucial for any product. And for this reason, this pillow is hypoallergenic and distances itself from BPA, lead, latex, and phthalates
- Its U-shaped body cushions the back, knees, and arms to relieve discomfort related to fibromyalgia, sciatica, pregnancy, and gastric reflux
- It comes with a detachable pillow that can be separated from the rest of the pillow
7. ComfySure Full Body Pregnancy Pillow
Comfort and safety do not take a hit when it comes to pillow because it’s backed up with a ton of features for not just pregnant women but for everyone.
- The pillow measures 39”x 59” which is just the right fit for king-sized bed and sofas
- The U-shaped body provides contoured alleviation from discomfort in the neck, back, belly, arms, legs, and shoulders
- Pain in the lumbar-sacral region, sciatica, gastric reflux, fibromyalgia don’t stand a chance with this pillow which can be used while watching TV, reading, or lounging
- Pregnant women are especially prone to allergies which is why this pillow is 100% polyester and hypoallergenic which also makes it safe for people with sensitive skin
6. Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow
Be it for deep sleep, comfort, or to relieve pain, this pillow ticks all checkboxes. Some of the benefits of this pillow are:
- It’s U-shaped body hugs the body contours, improves blood circulation, regulates body temperature, and supports the neck, head, back, belly, arms, and legs. Simply put, you’re in for deep and stress-free sleep
- Its material composition is premium synthetic down which makes it hypoallergenic. This also means that it’s odorless and free of dust mites
- The stuffing of this pillow is quite extraordinary. It’s what scientists recommend and dub as extended polymer, which is known to circulate air and maintain the overall shape of the pillow
- The pillow can also be conveniently cleaned in a washing machine without ever crumbling
5. Bluestone Pregnancy & Maternity Pillow with Contoured U-Shape
This pillow is quite big which makes it ideal for beds and couches of all sizes. So, you won’t have to splurge on extra cushions and pillows.
- Its U-shaped body extends on both sides and hugs your body at all times. The benefit of this body-contouring is that you won’t have to toss and turn as you sleep
- The shape of the pillow also cradles your body and aligns the neck, back, belly, head, and arms
- The hourglass curves on the inside also keep your posture in check and relieve orthopedic, gastrointestinal, and pregnancy-related pain
- It’s made from 100% cotton and breathable fabric which makes it hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
4. PharMeDoc Full Body Pregnancy Pillow
You must’ve noticed by now that this pregnancy pillow looks different than those placed below it. Here’s why it grabs the 4th position in this.
- It has to be the shape. All entries before it was U-shaped. This, however, is C-shaped and provides more comfort the knees, back, hips, legs, and belly
- This pregnancy pillow is the most-suitable substitute for cushions and other pillows. Simply use it while expecting and to breastfeed your child post pregnancy
- The pillow comes with a zippered cover which is BPA-free, hypoallergenic, and resistant to dust mites
- The polyfill stuffing in this pillows grips your body with extra-comfort and prevents you from tossing and turning at night
3. Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow
At number two on this list is this revolutionary pillow for pregnant women who are expecting or are nursing their child.
- It has hourglass-shaped contours on the inside which hugs your body and provides comfort to your legs, back, neck, shoulders, and arms
- There is equal distribution of cushioning to the back and belly regions
- It is 51” long, 33.5” wide, 8.75” deep, and weighs 7 pounds. In a nutshell, you’re cradled in a comfortable rested for your body for deep sleep
- The hip is one region of the body that undergoes extreme stress during pregnancy. However, with this pillow, your hips are naturally aligned
2. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
Only a woman can understand how another woman feels. Well, this pillow encapsulates this beautiful remark because it’s been patented and developed by a registered nurse and mother. But, that’s not where this pregnancy pillow stops gathering praise.
- Its shape and size makes it an ideal substitute for extra cushions and pillows
- It supports the hips, neck, belly, and head to relieve stress and pain
- The microfibers inside this pillow permit airflow and ventilation which is a must to get deep sleep without heating up your body
- A few dabs and fluffs is enough to get this pillow back into shape when it clumps
1. QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Body Pillow with Washable Cover
Undoubtedly, this pillow’s makers have just the right name for their brand because this pillow will definitely make you feel like a queen.
- Its pillow stuffing is bionic polyethylene that is odorless, hypoallergenic, dust-free and breathable
- The stuffing also promotes blood circulation and regulates body temperature for deep sleep
- Its U-shaped body lines your body contours and provides comfort in the hip region, back, belly, neck, arms, knees, and legs
- This pillow is also suitable for individuals recovering from injuries and for those suffering from orthopedic and gastrointestinal discomfort
Always opt for a pregnancy pillow that is free from allergens and chemicals. Also, keep in mind that the pillow’s shape has to align with the body to provide comfort. Rest and sleep for an expecting or a nursing mother is mandatory and a pregnancy pillow should be the chosen respite over cushions and regular pillows.