You have just given a new weapon to little brothers to use to bother their older sisters. These top 10 best smart Nano drones in 2019 are designed to work indoors. Nothing will be sacred to little brothers everywhere as they use these little drones for their personal enjoyment. Are you sure you are ready to deploy these drones in your home?
- List of Best Smart Nano Drones in 2019
- 10. YITAMOTOR Cheerson RC Nano Drone with Controller
- 9. Holy Stone Foldable Mini Nano RC Drone
- 8. Holy Stone Bolt Bee Mini Racing Drone
- 7. EACHINE Mini Quadcopter Drone
- 6. Holy Stone Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera
- 5. DoDoeleph Syma Mini Pocket Drone
- 4. Potensic Mini Drone
- 3. Syma HD Camera RC Quadcopter
- 2. DBPOWER Drone with Wifi
- 1. Holy Stone Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone
List of Best Smart Nano Drones in 2019
10. YITAMOTOR Cheerson RC Nano Drone with Controller
This 5.8 x 2.9 x 2.9-inch is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Yet, it is big enough to provide lots of fun for the whole family. The drone is perfect for those beginners who want to learn how to fly real drones. The three-speed motor does not a lot of noise either. It will not disturb television watching or other family activities. You need to throw to get it started flying but it will do tricks
- Lightweight- won’t hurt furniture. Etc.
- 3 speeds
- LED lights
- 4 channel options
- 30-40 minutes to recharge
- 40-meter frequency range
9. Holy Stone Foldable Mini Nano RC Drone
This 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2-inch drone has a folding ability as well as hover hold capability. This hovering ability allows for better take offs and landings. Plus, it will complete 360 degree turns and do other tricks as well. If you want to fly at night, that is okay. This drone comes with LED lights to keep it visible in the dark. You can recharge using a USB cable or the internal charging cable.
- 2 ways to recharge
- 3 speeds
- High speed rotation
- One button control for landings & take offs
- One button return
- Does tricks
8. Holy Stone Bolt Bee Mini Racing Drone
It is all about racing. This 5.71 x 4.25 x 1.77-inch drone will reach up to 30 mph and has 5 speeds to choose between. It takes about 90 minutes to charge the 3.7V 600Mah battery and you get almost 10 minutes of flying time. The tricks it does bring the most fun to you. It can flip, roll and go fast. There is little this Nano drone can’t do.
- Do flips and rolls
- Reaches speeds up to 30 mph
- Gyro for flying stability
- Has a powerful motor
- 2 batteries included
- Almost 10 minutes of flying time
7. EACHINE Mini Quadcopter Drone
With one key return, this 3.7 x 3.7 x 2-inch drone will automatically locate the remote control and return to sender. It will also change direction quickly as you press the remote-control joystick. To operate, simply move the left joystick to the left, then down to position 3. When you hear a beep, you are connected and can now fly the drone. The drone brings with it 4 channel capabilities.
- 4 channels of fun
- 360 degree turns
- Makes compass directional moves
- 90-foot range
- Approx. 5 minutes of flying time
- 90 minutes to recharge
- 6-axis gyro
- Battery included
6. Holy Stone Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera
Little brothers can really bother their sisters with the camera feature on this drone. Measuring 12.2 x 3.5 x 12.2 inches, not only is there a camera, but there is a 6-axis gyro, 4 channels, and video recording mode. The video is captured at 1280 by 720 pixels. Then with every up to 90-minute charge you get roughly 10 minutes of flying fun. The battery for the drone is included but the 4 AAs for the controller is not.
- HD video camera
- 90 minutes to charge
- Approx. 10 minutes of flying time
- 6-axis gyro
- The range reaches up to 300 feet
5. DoDoeleph Syma Mini Pocket Drone
You can recharge this mini-drone through a USB cable connection. Plus, you can put this 4.1 x 4.1 x 1-inch drone in your pocket. Its 6-axis gyro will help you control it even under heavy wind conditions. Then you get approx. 5 minutes of flying fun from up to 150 feet away. The drone takes about 50 minutes to recharge. Make sure you read all the instructions about the battery.
- 3.7V 180mAh battery
- 4 AAA batteries, not included
- Altitude hovering mode
- A headless mode for better flying
- USB cable compatibility
- One key take-off and landing operation
- Does tricks
4. Potensic Mini Drone
Like the rest of the drones in this list, this 5.3 x 3.7 x 3-inch unit flies, does tricks and has one button take-off and landing ability. A low battery indicator will sound the alarm when you need to recharge. Plus, it comes with an out of range alarm. This indicator lets you know when your drone is flying past its control range. When you hear the beep, you know what to do.
- Low battery indicator and alarm
- Out of range indicator and alarm
- Altitude hold feature
- One button take-off and landing control
- Variable speeds
- Approx. 15 minutes of flying on 35 minutes of charging
3. Syma HD Camera RC Quadcopter
You can practice your spying technique with this 16.5 x 12.2 x 3.8-inch Nano Drone. You can take videos or still photos, just hit the right button. Then when you are not saying you can do tricks during the roughly 7 minutes of flying time you get on 100 minutes of charging. An added feature is the display screen. You can watch what you are doing as you fly.
- HD Still photos or video option
- Display screen
- Large remote controller
- 6-axis gyro
- 7 minutes of flight time
- 100 USB charging ability
2. DBPOWER Drone with Wifi
You get wifi action with this 11.8 x 11.8 x 3-inch Nano Drone. You can see everything you are flying over and take command of your photo and video operations. The two-speed modes give you options. You can fly both inside and out. You can practice your tricks before going outside to show off to your friends. The 300 feet of the range gives you a wide area to capture photos and videos.
- Wifi feature
- Video and still photo options
- One key return
- Tricks and flips ability
- Beginner and expert speed modes
- 300-foot range
1. Holy Stone Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone
The anti-interference technology protects your 5.3 x 1.6 x 5.3-inch from other signals. You can fly in heavy winds, do tricks and flips as you fly for approx. 6 to 8 minutes. You need to recharge the batteries for about an hour to fly over 150 feet away. A 10-minute cooling period is recommended for maintaining parts integrity and durability.
- 6-axis gyro
- USB connection recharging ability
- Anti-interference technology
- 60-minute recharging ability
- 6-8 minutes of flight time
- Powerful motors
You can get a real flying experience without having your feet leave the ground. You can spy, bother your sisters and do tricks with the top 10 best smart Nano drone in 2019. Technology has taken the old paper airplane fun to new levels. Enhance your play time by upgrading to a new way to fly. One of the top 10 smart Nano drones in 2019 will provide you the lift and action you need.