Summer is the most fun season for kids. There is a whole new world full of activities waiting and every parent wants to make sure that their kid does not miss any fun because of the harsh sun. One of the dreaded fears of letting your kids out in the sun is of the rashes, sunburns and irritated skin. Kids have a more sensitive skin and are prone to react more quickly as compared to the skin of an adult. This is why the products especially a sunscreen has to suit the sensitive skin of the baby. Here is a list of the best Sunscreens for Kids that will keep you hesitation free and your kid will have the best irritation free summer.
- List of Top Best Sunscreens for Kids in 2018 Review
List of Top Best Sunscreens for Kids in 2018 Review
10. Banana Boat Sunscreen
This sunscreen is absolutely harmless and sting free to suit the supply and sensitive skin of your kid. This gentle yet strong sunscreen will keep your kid safe. Available in spray, the sunscreen is easy to use.
- This sunscreen is alcohol-free and keeps the skin safe from any kind of dryness or irritation.
- The sunscreen is SPF 50+ and is tested by pediatricians for the safe use of kids.
- The sunscreen offers broad-spectrum UV-A and UV-B protection.
- This sunscreen can be used when in contact with water as it offers eighty minutes water resistance
9. La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunscreen
This sunscreen is available in three quantity variants including the 13.52 Fl. Oz, 10.1 Fl. Oz and the 6.76 Fl.Oz. This sunscreen is one of the favorites and is perfectly safe for the skin of the kids due to its gentle yet effective formulation.
- The sunscreen, developed by dermatologists, is safe for the use of kids and has got vitamin E and anti-oxidants in its formulation.
- The sunscreen offers broad spectrum protection from the UVA and UVB and offers SFF 60.
- The sunscreen is fragrance and paraben free for hyper and hypo sensitive skin types.
- This non-comedogenic sunscreen offers water resistance up to eighty minutes
8. Babyganics Sunscreen
This sunscreen is available in the form of a spray which is easy to use on kids. The sunscreen is gentle on the skin and the special formula has been designed to take care of the sensitive skin of kids.
- The Sunscreen is water resistant for up to eighty minutes and offers protection from UV-A and UV-B radiations.
- This tear-free formula is specially designed for the kids and has a non-allergenic formula.
- This dermatologist and pediatrician tested sunscreen offers SPF 50 protection.
- The sunscreen is free from any fragrance, PABA, parabens, Phthalates or any other Nano-particle.
7. Badger kids Sunscreen cream
This water and sweat resistant sunscreen offers strong protection from all kinds of harmful radiations and makes sure that your kid participates in all the fun activities. This sunscreen also comes with some soothing benefits
- This sunscreen offers protection from UVA and UVB radiations.
- The sunscreen is free from harm-causing chemicals like oxybenzone and octinoxate.
- This sunscreen is best suited for hypoallergenic skin and I scented with organic tangerine.
- The tube is recyclable and is available in different sized variants.
6. Thinksport Kid’s Sunscreen
This sunscreen is suitable for children over the age of six months. The sunscreen absorbs really quick and is best suited for sensitive skin. Free from all kinds of chemical substances, this sunscreen is a healthy option to keep skin safe from the scorching sun.
- This sunscreen is free from oxybenzone, avobenzone, paraben, PABA, phthalate, and dioxane.
- The sunscreen offers a sun protection factor of 50 and the user is allowed by the FDA
- This sunscreen is water resistant for up to eighty minutes.
- Free from all kinds of obstructive smell, this sunscreen gives a no-oil feel.
5. Australian Gold Kids Sunscreen
This broad-spectrum sunscreen gives a pleasant feeling when on the skin. It smells amazing and can be an instant hit with your children. The application is easy, and its non-stick formula adds to a comfortable feeling when applied.
- The sunscreen provides protection from harmful radiations including the UVA and UVB.
- The formula is oil-free and glides lightly on the skin to avoid that sticky feel.
- This sunscreen contains the benefits of antioxidants in form of Acacia which is the part of this formula.
- The sunscreen is water resistant and offers resistance for up to eighty minutes.
4. Alba Botanica sunscreen
This hundred percent vegetarian product is one of the best personal care cream available for kids. The formula offers protection from all kinds of harmful radiations while being environmentally sustainable.
- The sunscreen is best for water sports and activities as it offers resistance for up t eighty minutes.
- The formula is tear free and paraben free, keeping the skin free from any kind of irritation.
- The ingredients are a hundred percent vegetarian.
- This sunscreen offers a sun protection factor of 45 and is available in three different sizes.
3. Babyganics Sunscreen lotion
This sunscreen offers effortless application and glides smoothly on skin. Free from toxic chemicals, the sunscreen is dermatologically tested for use on skin of kids. The formula is non-allergenic.
- This sunscreen is free from phthalates, fragrances, PABA, parabens and other Nano-particles.
- The formula includes plant-based ingredients only and offers protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- This sunscreen offers a sun protection factor of 50 + and is tested by dermatologists and pediatricians.
- This sunscreen has a special blend of sunflower, tomato, black cumin, raspberry and cranberry seed oils.
2. Neutrogena kids sunscreen spray
Neutrogena is one of the best-recognized brands having a long association with skin care products. The sunscreen is available in the spray which makes it easy to use. The stay is long, and this sunscreen offers protection from all kinds of sun damages and is particularly suitable for sensitive skin.
- This sunscreen is available in the sun protection factors of 70 and 40. The package contains two bottles of the same product.
- This sunscreen is perfectly suited for pool and beach activities for the kids.
- The sunscreen offers broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB radiations.
- The product is hypoallergenic and is suitable for the sensitive skin of kids.
1. Thinkbaby sunscreen
The sunscreen offers best sun protection and can be used on the skin for long-lasting protection from sun damage. The sunscreen mineral-based and free from all kinds of harsh chemicals including avobenzone, UV chemical absorbers, and oxybenzone.
- The sunscreen glides easily and has a non-Nano zinc formula. The formulation us oil free.
- The sun protection factor stands at 50 and has a high water-resistant capacity of 80 minutes.
- The sunscreen is free from phthalates, 1,4 dioxane, PABA, and paraben.
- This is the first sunscreen to have passed the whole foods premium care requirements.
Prevention is always better than cure. Participating in activities is one of the crucial things while young because it improves social bonding and improves the personality. It is in the best interest to encourage your kids to participate and leave the irritation issues to the sunscreens. These sunscreens are best in class and offer protection against UVA and UVB radiations. All of these sunscreens are easy to use and offer good water resistance to keep fun intact. Choose one today and enjoy a worry-free summer outing.