If you are a professional mechanic or an avid do it yourself person, equipping your garage with the high quality car transmission jacks is crucial. With this tool, you can easily lift cars with hydraulic power, which is more efficient than the traditional lifting mechanisms. Working with manual and automatic cars, the best transmission jacks will allow you to remove or install transmissions efficiently in any car.
Since the transmission jacks are designed to handle different application, it is crucial to consider several factors before settling on the right tool that fits your needs. Some of the factors that you should consider include the range of motion, weight capacity, and stability as well as the structural strength. In addition, before choosing the best model, you should also consider whether you would want a high lift jack or a low profile one. After doing intensive research on the best transmissions available today we have come up with a short review of the top 10 best transmissions in 2018.
- Table of the Best Transmission Jacks for Car
- 10. Torin Red Telescoping Hydraulic Transmission Floor Jacks – 1/2 Ton
- 9. Goplus Low Profile Transmission Hydraulic Jack
- 8. Goplus 1500 LB 2 Stage Hydraulic Transmission Jack
- 7. Goplus 1100 lbs 2 Stage Hydraulic Transmission Jack
- 6. Generic450 lb. Capacity Differential Transmission Jack
- 5. Goplus 1100 Lb High Lift Transmission Jacks
- 4. Generic Low Profile Transmission Jacks for Car Truck
- 3. XtremepowerUS 0.5 Ton Transmission Floor Jack adapter
- 2. American Forge 3180 Transmission Jack
- 1. Sunex Air and Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack
Table of the Best Transmission Jacks for Car
10. Torin Red Telescoping Hydraulic Transmission Floor Jacks – 1/2 Ton
With a half-ton capacity, this telescoping floor jack from Torin combines power with convenience. It has all the quality features you would want in a transmission jack including dipped enamel finish, durable steel and 49.6 to 68.7 inches high lift ranges. The jack rolls smoothly under hoisted vehicles. This makes it simple to install and remove from any manual or automatic car or light truck.
- Features a Release valve for control of lowering
- Adjustable saddle with safety chains and corner brackets
- Swivel full 360 degrees on ball bearing casters
- Durable steel and dipped enamel finish
9. Goplus Low Profile Transmission Hydraulic Jack
Thanks to its efficient lifting capacity and simple design, Goplus transmission hydraulic jack is a great pickup. It is a half-ton low profile jack which makes it perfect for servicing automotive or light truck transmissions, rear axle assembly as well as differential gears. It comes with an adjustable tilt saddle that makes it easy to mount in any position. Besides the four, two-inch swivel caster wheels combined with swivel pump handle helps to position the jack in the right spots.
- Multi-Position Saddle
- Heavy Duty Safety Chain
- Swivel Pump Handle
- Adjustable height
8. Goplus 1500 LB 2 Stage Hydraulic Transmission Jack
With this 1550Lbs transmission jack, it will be easier to guide a transmission securely and safely. We love its fully adjustable saddle featuring corner brackets that makes it easy to position at the right spot. This jack also features a leg operated lowering and raising pedal as well as a four leg base casters that ensures easy movement and stability.
- Sturdy alloy steel construction
- Wide Base ensures balance and stability
- Swivel casters makes it easy to maneuver
- 1500lbs capacity
7. Goplus 1100 lbs 2 Stage Hydraulic Transmission Jack
Pairing its unique design that offers the user with better control over lifting, Goplus 0.5-ton two-stage transmission jack will not disappoint you. Specially designed for professionals, this high-end jack will help you get the job done fast and effectively. Users find the foot pedal design easier to use as it gives them more command over lifting process while allowing for more precision.
- Large Load Capacity
- Wide Base for stability and balance
- Easy to operation
- Heavy-duty solid alloy steel construction
6. Generic450 lb. Capacity Differential Transmission Jack
If you would like to have an affordable transmission jack for simpler tasks, this model is worth checking out. It comes with a low profile design that allows it to slide smoothly under your car. With four, three-inch casters as well as adjustable height, it is easy to adjust all transmission pan design that weight up to 450Lbs. The jack has a height range of 7.5 to 23.5inches making it acceptable for less demanding jobs.
- Saddle tilts for easy positioning
- Adjustable height
- Long nylon safety straps
- Non-marring swivel casters
5. Goplus 1100 Lb High Lift Transmission Jacks
Featuring a unique foot pedal, this unit offers you with better control that allows you to lift the mounting head all the way to the high lift transmission level. You will also get better precision in the second stage thanks to the 360 degrees casters that allows for smooth movement. Additionally this model comes with a large angle adjustable tray that meets a wide range working requirements.
- Foot operated pump
- Wide base for maximum stability
- Large load capacity
- Four swivel casters
4. Generic Low Profile Transmission Jacks for Car Truck
With a unique design and having been crafted from high quality materials, this heavy duty transmission jack is a must have for professionals dealing with light and heavy commercial vehicles. With a capacity of 2000Lbs, this is a reliable model that you find practical to use. This unit boasts of swivel wheels that allows for a relaxed movement and adjustable height making it suitable for working with heavy loads. In addition, this unit releases easily for secure offloading.
- 2,000 Lb capacity transmission jack
- Heavy duty welded I-beam frame
- Adjustable tilt saddle
- Wishbone design for extra low profile
3. XtremepowerUS 0.5 Ton Transmission Floor Jack adapter
XtremepowerUS is a US-based company that offers high-quality products designed to offer a service you will love. This durable jack adapter comes with easy to use guidelines. Thanks to its low profile design, this unit will help you in your heavy and simple tasks. It slides smoothly under your car thanks to its swivel wheels. Besides, the easy to mount and unmount design makes your work easier.
- Adjustable saddle tilt
- Rugged alloy steel construction.
- Compatible with most 0.5 ton jacks
- Comes with a safety chain
2. American Forge 3180 Transmission Jack
If you would want to have a high-end transmission jack to handle heavy-duty tasks, you should check out this model. With a 2-ton weight capacity, this unit offers you with stability and satisfaction of working under heavy cars without worrying about collapsing or tipping over. This jack also comes with a full pivoting handle and adjustable saddle that allows for easy alignments.
- 2 tons weight capacity
- 360 swiveling handle
- Adjustable saddle allows for easy alignments
- Wide base for enhanced stability
1. Sunex Air and Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack
Sunex brand always prioritizes the user experience when designing and manufacturing their product. This transmission jack has been manufactured under the same guidelines making it a perfect tool when it comes to installing and removing of transmissions. We love the lowered telescoping rams that enable you to transport the transmission from the jack to a worktable effortlessly. Additionally the foot activated release pedal will offer you with optimal control while the nylon strap ensures your safety.
- Nylon strap tie down to secure load to saddle
- Comes with swivel caster
- Overload valve ensures that the jack is never used beyond its capacity
- Release pedal that is Foot-activated